RULE NUMBER ONE
"In order to effectively lead others, it’s important you do the work of leading yourself first.”
-Macie R Wilson, MS, OTR/L, CLC, EI
Do you want to be an effective leader in your field? Are you ready to step into your highest potential as a leader?
Then your dedication to Emotional Intelligence is a non-negotiable.
Your “edge” as a leader is understanding that in order to be the best…all the work starts & ends with YOU.
Knowing your strengths, your weaknesses, who you are, the areas you could improve, and the results you want to create within your life & career is vital.
That’s where I come in.
To coach you on Becoming Your Highest Self as a leader. An Emotionally Intelligent Leader that cares to do a good job, genuinely wants to make a positive impact, and do so by learning the invaluable skills of emotional intelligence.
If you’re ready to feel more balance, you’re in the right place.
Consider The EQuipped Society the blind spot mirror you never knew you needed!
Inside we will:
Inside we will:
- Evaluate & grow your emotional intelligence skills — a fancy term for the way you react & respond to the unpredictable happening around you. Working on THIS is going to change the game for you.
- Zone in on the areas your mindset needs to up-level.
- Map out your personal & professional goals.
- Build your self-awareness both personally and professionally.
- Coach on where you’re getting stuck, limiting yourself, lacking confidence, or needing more awareness in a certain area.
- Improve your EQ through self-paced modules and weekly coaching so you can lead others effectively — no matter how “challenging” or “different” they are from you.